Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Celebrate Small Business Saturday in Shaw, 11/28/15!
Enjoy a full day of free activities, including a potential world-record-setting set of ribbon cuttings for new businesses, and fun for all ages!
- #Shawlloween Bar Crawl Returns 10/24/15!
Popular annual bar crawl now features more venues, free tickets and no fixed hourly locations: Start and end wherever you want!
- Shaw Main Streets is a Semifinalist for the 2016 Great American Main Street Award!
SMS is announced as one of 10 candidates for a prestigious national award recognizing excellence in commercial revitalization and historic preservation.
- Shaw Ribbon Cutting Roundup Celebrates 14 Shaw Business Openings, September 30, 2015
Mayor Muriel E. Bowser, Councilmembers, Agency Directors and Others Join in Recognizing the Continued Economic Development Boom in Central Shaw
- Art All Night Returns to Shaw, 09/26/15!
DC's original, and still biggest and best, free overnight arts experience is back for a fourth time, with 30 venues, scores of artists and performers. Eight hours. Don't Sleep.
See More Photos