Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Shaw Ribbon Cutting Roundup Celebrates 14 Shaw Business Openings, September 30, 2015
Mayor Muriel E. Bowser, Councilmembers, Agency Directors and Others Join in Recognizing the Continued Economic Development Boom in Central Shaw
- Art All Night Returns to Shaw, 09/26/15!
DC's original, and still biggest and best, free overnight arts experience is back for a fourth time, with 30 venues, scores of artists and performers. Eight hours. Don't Sleep.
- Come Explore Shaw: Shaw Open House, June 20, 2015, 1-5 PM!
Spend a Saturday afternoon enjoying free food, drinks, prizes and specials from dozens of Shaw businesses.
- Introducing DineinShaw, a Mobile App Guide to over 100 Exciting Dining and Drinking Destinations in Central Shaw!
Shaw Main Streets is pleased to announce the launch of DineinShaw, a free mobile app available for Apple and Android phones that allows users to search for exactly the type of experience they're looking for along 7th and 9th Streets, NW in Shaw.
- Come Welcome "Symphony in DC Major" to Shaw, 06/11/15!
Come join in the fun as Shaw welcomes one of the largest works of public art in the city! Enjoy free food, music, and fun and be one of the first to see Shaw's newest landmark!
See More Photos