Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Shaw Main Streets Holiday Party, 12/03/14, 7-10 PM
The 2014 Shaw Main Streets Holiday Party, to be held at the Howard Theatre on December 3, 2014, from 7:00 to 10:00 PM, featuring food and beverages from Shaw businesses, is free, but reservations are required.
- Eat, Drink and Shop Small in Shaw during Small Business Saturday 2014, 11/29/14
Celebrate National Small Business Saturday in Shaw: Eat, Drink and Shop Local and Save on Saturday, November 29, 2014!
- Shaw Halloween Bar Crawl, 10/25/14, 1-6 PM
The #Shawlloween Bar Crawl is back! It's one of Shaw Main Streets' most popular annual events, with costumed participants spending an hour at each of five Shaw hotspots, enjoying food and drink specials, Halloween-themed cocktails, costume contests and much more!
- Art All Night DC Returns to Shaw September 27, 2014
DC's free overnight arts festival returns to Shaw on Saturday, September 27, 2014, with eight hours of fun for all.
- Come Enjoy A Taste of Shaw, September 27, 2014
Enjoy food, beer and cocktails from six of Shaw's hottest new restaurants, for three hours.
See More Photos