Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Come Enjoy Shaw Open House, Fall 2018 Edition, 10/20/18!
FREE food and drink samples, Shaw swag, prizes, a party and a Shaw Treasurer Hunt mean an afternoon of fun for the entire family!
- Art All Night Returns to Shaw, 09/29/18, with Eight Hours of FREE Art, Music, and Glow-in-the-Dark Fun!
FREE Annual Festival will Light Up the Night with Glow-in-the-Dark and Blacklight Art, Dance Parties, and Projections, Along with Music, Painting, Sculpture, Do-It-Yourself Art, and Much More!
- Get Ready to #SweatInShaw, 09/16/18!
Fitness is the Focus during Shaw Fitness Studio Crawl.
- Take a Trip Through the Past: Shaw 1968 Riots Walking Tour, 08/08/18
Learn about the devastating effects of the April 1968 riots following the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and see how Shaw's 7th Street corridor has risen from the ashes during a free Ward 6 Week walking tour.
- SHAW CUTS 15 RIBBONS FOR NEW BUSINESSES, JULY 30, 2018
DC Councilmembers, DSLBD Director Snip Their Way through #ShawDC
See More Photos