Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Celebrate Small Business Saturday in Shaw, 11/30/19!
Family fun and freebies abound, and $20 in ShawBucks to spend as cash are highlights of this 10th anniversary event.
- Yoga-Themed Mural Debuts on 9th Street in Shaw with Dogs, Butterflies and More, 10/02/19!
Two-Story Mural is a Tribute to the Late Lisa Schreiber, Founder and Co-owner of Wagtime
- Shaw History Comes Alive during Two Free History Tours, 09/22/19
Two Popular Walking Tours Highlighting Shaw's Past and Present are Offered Annually
- Get Ready for a Shawtastic Voyage: Art All Night Returns to Shaw, 09/14/19!
FREE Eight-Hour Overnight Arts Festival Expected to Draw 25,000 Visitors to Indoor and Outdoor Venues Along 7th and 9th Street, NW Venues!
- Come to Shaw Open House and Get $25 to Spend at Participating Businesses. 06/15/19!
Enjoy Free Food & Beverage Samples, Special Offers, Prizes and Family Fun at Dozens of Businesses South of Rhode Island Avenue!
See More Photos