Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- #SeeninShaw Preservation Month Meet Up, 05/04/16!
Come get a Free #ThisPlaceMatters bandana and other Shaw swag, enjoy refreshments from Calabash Tea House & Cafe, and hear about Preservation Month events and contests!
- Shaw's Oldest Barber Shop Gets a Makeover!
Volunteers Transform 103-Year-Old Neighborhood Institution
- Shaw Main Streets Releases 2015 Annual Report
At its annual meeting on March 24, 2015, Shaw Main Streets released its 2014 Annual Report.
- Art Opening Reception: Wanda's on 7th, 04/18/16, 7-9 PM!
Wanda's on 7th Art Opening Reception for Paintings by John Parker, featuring Wines from Grand Cata, Monday, 04/18/16, 7-9 PM!
- A Taste of Shaw, the 2016 Shaw Main Streets Gala, is Coming to the Howard Theatre, June 1, 2016!
Annual celebration of Shaw's rebirth features food and beverage from the neighborhood's star chefs, mixologists, entrepreneurs, and brewers.
See More Photos