Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Shaw Open House Returns 06/16/18 with Fun, Freebies and a Scavenger Hunt
Dozens of Shaw businesses open their doors and offer free samples and prizes to visitors in neighborhood tradition.
- A Taste of Shaw Returns to the Howard Theatre, 04/18/18: Tickets on Sale Now!
Advance purchase tickets are $80 ($100 at door) and include unlimited tastings from 20+ top Shaw restaurants and bars, plus beer and wine, live entertainment, and complimentary valet parking!
- 50 Years Ago in Shaw: Remembering 1968 with Videos and a Tour
New videos featuring images of 1968 and voices of Shaw residents recalling the April 1968 uprisings, plus a walking tour of 7th Street
- Shaw Main Streets Releases 2017 Annual Report
At its annual meeting on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, Shaw Main Streets released its 2017 Annual Report.
- Grants Available for Shaw Retailers North of S Street, NW: Deadline Extended to 04/09/18
$100,000 in Grants are Made Possible by Development at 965 Florida Avenue, NW
See More Photos