Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Come Explore Shaw: Shaw Open House, June 20, 2015, 1-5 PM!
Spend a Saturday afternoon enjoying free food, drinks, prizes and specials from dozens of Shaw businesses.
- Introducing DineinShaw, a Mobile App Guide to over 100 Exciting Dining and Drinking Destinations in Central Shaw!
Shaw Main Streets is pleased to announce the launch of DineinShaw, a free mobile app available for Apple and Android phones that allows users to search for exactly the type of experience they're looking for along 7th and 9th Streets, NW in Shaw.
- Come Welcome "Symphony in DC Major" to Shaw, 06/11/15!
Come join in the fun as Shaw welcomes one of the largest works of public art in the city! Enjoy free food, music, and fun and be one of the first to see Shaw's newest landmark!
- Shaw Main Streets Holds Record-Setting Gala Fundraiser
Over $175,000 raised to support continued commercial revitalization and historic preservation efforts, leveraging District government investment.
- Shaw Main Streets Wins National Award for Art All Night
The National Main Street Center presented an Innovation on Main Street award to Shaw Main Streets at the National Main Street Conference in Atlanta, GA, for creating the Art All Night festival that is now presented in five neighborhoods each September.
See More Photos