Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Shaw Businesses Respond to 9th Street Cycletrack Announcement
Small Businesses Fear Parking and Traffic Impacts will Do What COVID-19 Couldn't: Force Their Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs to Close Forever
- Shaw Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs Offer Takeout and Delivery During Coronavirus Crisis!
This list of Shaw businesses offering delivery and takeout during the current health emergency will be updated periodically.
- New Shaw-Based Food Ordering and Delivery App Helps Restaurants Survive
Restaurants get to keep more of every dollar spent on takeout and delivery when customers use this new app to order.
- Shop for Unique Gifts from 18 Artists at Shaw Virtual Holiday Art Market, through 12/31/20!
Artist Roster Expanded Since Virtual Market was Launched during Art All Night DC 2020!
- Turn Plywood into Art for a Cause
DC Wood for Good project will collect surplus plywood used to board up businesses and match the lumber with artists, creatives and community groups that will transform them into art and other items.